Photography of minors at sporting events
LookPro Photography has strict rules it adheres to when photographing minors at sporting events:
1. We only ever take photos of minors if a club, organisation or parent/carer has booked our services. Our services consist of the capture and production of team photos, portrait photos and action photos.
2. All staff that are employed by LookPro Photography (full-time or contractors) have valid Working with Children numbers.
3. Prior to an event, we check with the club who has hired us if there are any children they are aware of who should not legally be photographed (protected by a court order, child custody or under withness protection).
4. We display signage at the venue that allows any parent or carer to advise us to that a certain minor should not be photographed.
5. We avoid taking photos of this minor or cease photographing the game or activity altogether.
6. All our images are uploaded to secure passowrd protected galleries and the passwords for these galleries and URL's we only share with the club or the clubs members.
7. Upon request we will remove image/s of minors from our galleries.
8. We aim to shoot only the club that has booked our services and the cropping of our imagery reflects this. (See below example)